Join a locally owned, passionate, fun team with a fast-growing company, a great reputation and the reward of truly helping a segment of our society that has the greatest need.
This role is key to the success of Premier Caregiver Services and has an incentive bonus, based on meeting goals of hours and gross margin, that will give this person “skin in the game”, without a ceiling on how much they can make.
- Generate client inquires through building relationships with referral sources, client communications, networking, marketing and social media/Advertising.
- Initiate and execute sales calls, follow up communications, call logs and contact records
- Lead on all marketing/advertising efforts, literature, social media content and special events
- Initial contact for client inquiries, scheduling assessments and meeting w/clients/families and operational staff
- Manage CRM software and provide reporting for sales from referral sources, leads, clients and caregivers
- Participate in after hours on call 5 weekdays per month and 1 weekend per month.
- Naturally curious, positive attitude, resilient, independent entrepreneur, not taking rejection and “no’s” personally.
- Enjoys working with a team and likes to be in a leading role helping to make everyone successful
- A driven sales personality with a proven track record is required. Preferred is someone who has been in a sales type role developing their natural abilities and growing as a professional, especially in the Aging Care Market.
- Proactive, assertive, and competitive; driven to reach goals. Works well without daily direct supervision
- Strong desire to help others with the ability to communicate confidently & clearly in front of an audience
- Proficient in Office 365, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
If interested in learning more, please call, text or email John O’Callaghan, Agency Owner.